The Yeomanry Volunteers are organised along military lines, and recruit in the spirit of the original yeomanry using the many ex-forces personnel (of all types), owners of privately owned ex-military vehicles and any supporters of the TYV aims out there who feel that they still have a role to play in the defence of this country
1. Who are the Yeomanry Volunteers?
2. What are the membership rules?
3. Are there any restrictions on membership?
4. Are there any health requirements?
5. What is the muster?
6. What are the membership fees?
7. How do I get a membership card?
8. If you have need of any further information then please use the JED hotline on 08712886958 (calls cost 10p a minute (two minutes max usually) and all revenue goes towards maintaining the web site).
9. How do I register?
10. What about vehicles?
11. What are classed as privately owned vehicles?
12. How can I get my vehicle to the muster/show?
13. My vehicle has a major/minor fault?
14, Do you have vehicle storage I can use?
15. Do vehicles have to be in good condition to use the TYV storage?
16. What are Regimental Property vehicles?
19. How much does membership cost?
25. Do I have to help out the owner of the vehicle I am crewing on?
26. Do I have to repaint my vehicle in TYV colours.